Friday, June 25, 2010

Going to Get Brayden

Good Morning Stamping Friends,

This afternoon Skip and I are going to Halifax to get a vehicle. How things change from one day to the next!  Then we will run over and pick up Brayden and come back home. Brayden will say here for a week. Gramma is excited !!
Club members I will deliver your orders tomorrow. The catalogues were processed in Halifax so they may come today. IF so I will deliver them tomorrow also. WOOHOO they will soon be here!!!! Are you excited?? If your not a club member and would like to have a catalogue please email me your address and I will get one out to you. Cost from me for your Catalogue will be $5.00. The Idea Book and Catalogue are priced at $11.95 so you are getting a savings...

My card share today is a card I made the other day when Jenn came over to stamp. She made one also but they do not look anything alike.. Should of took a pic of hers :(
Here I used the stamp set Vintage Vogue. Poppy Parade is the card base layered with Basic Black and Whisper White. Stamped the F twice and cut it out. The white in the F, I used a darker color marker and shaded it in. To get the detail, I just scored the Whisper White 4x4 on all sides. Love the look....

Have a great day I must go and get ready to leave.. Well at noon. But I'm slow lol...

Sherry Muise
Phone: 902-742-7725

3 comments:

  1. Nice card, I like the pattern on the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you did the score lines. It's such a subtle but elegant way to make a pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like the scoring on the card.

    Al

    ReplyDelete