Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Builder a Wheel!

Hello,
Yesterday I went went out to the lighthouse with my cousin and her daughter. There were a few people milling about.
I've had questions about the builder wheel so I ordered it to show how it works. You do not need to have all 3 wheels to make it work.
To get started  you'll need  the Stampin'Around Jumbo Wheel Handle # 103661 $7.95.
Stampin'Around Builder Wheel Spindle and Spacers # 119895 $5.50.
And what ever wheel you like. Today I have the Birthday (builder) # 118619 $5.95.





Now you will need to put it together. I first put the rubber wheel on one end do not do this! You do not get a good pressure on the wheel.  So slide on the spacer first.


Next slide on your wheel.



The next step will be to add your second spacer.




Now add the end cap piece.
Put this into your Jumbo wheel handle.


I did not buy the uninked cartridge. I then inked up my wheel on a Rich Razzleberry classic ink pad.
As you can see by the time it gets around to the beginning your ink is starting to fade. This is where your cartridge would come in handy. The Whisper White piece I put this on is 12x12. Just to have the Happy Birthday you need a piece that is 7 1/2" in length. The first H in Happy did come up just missed in the picture taking...



I have laundry to do and to pack Skip's clothing he is going away for work starting tomorrow and will be back Sunday. He also needs a few things from the store which I must run over and get...

Sherry Muise
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment