Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wish Big!

Afternoon Stampers,
Wish Big is my title for today. I have been waiting and wanting to go to Ottawa to visit with family. Last night Skip finally said that he would go and when he was able to go. Now I just need to book the tickets... WooHoo...
Sadly there was no fireworks last evening... But if you know our local weather that is nothing new.. They will try again tonight , at the moment I would say nope not tonight as it's still very foggy. Clear up a little bit I can see across the street now!
When I first  looked at the Greenhouse gala paper on the Stampin'Up! demo site I thought I don't like that. Then Jenn came over and she had got it in her preorder and I fell in love with it...


stamp set:   Word Play
card stock:  Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz
Punches:   2 3/8 scallop circle, scallop circle ,
                  1 3/4circle
ribbon:       1 1/8 taffeta ribbon Marina Mist
ink:             Marina Mist Classic Ink Pad
And Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper.
Thanks for peeking in today... And thank you for your Birthday Wishes...




Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card. I like the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete