Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Good Morning Stampers,
Everytime I look at the new Idea Book and Catalogue I see something new. My wish list is sure growing.
Detail about the Christmas In July event will be posted later this week, make sure you keep your eye out for this.
WooHoo just looked out side and the fog is burning off, going to be another hot one out there.
Everyday there is a lady that walks past here with her dog and a cat or two. It looks so funny to see the cat(s) following her. Oops Buddy must see the cat he is now barking.
When you think of Summer Days what comes to mind? Picnics! This is what I was thinking when I made this card. 


Real Red and Whisper White card stock. Bugs & Kisses stamp set # 116580 only in wood set of 11 $ 32.95. I punched the white squares out with the 1 3/8" square punch #119877 $23.95.
Enjoy your day and try to get some stampin in that always makes me happy!

Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment