Saturday, July 31, 2010


Good Morning,
I had a great short coffee visit with my Girlfriend. Then it was on to see the grandkids... Oh Brayden was so excited. Brooklynn is too small yet to get excited about Gramma coming.
We did a little shopping at the store that has crafts... Tiffany and Amanda want to try their hand at cake making with Fondant. I will take pictures of their creation....
I can't believe that I made a card and left it home grrrr. It was to go with a baby gift.
Speaking of baby gifts my card today is a baby card...
This is Baby Bear and it comes in a set of 4. Designer Series Paper Nursery Suite (hmm was that the name? I will have to find a catalogue here and look it up)
Today I told Brayden we would do something special. He say going to see my Buddy? I sad no and he got a sad look on his face :(.  There is a Mother Goose event going on for kids in Dartmouth that is what I meant. Then he thought it was the zoo. Just hope he is happy with what we do, I'm sure that he will be I know he just misses Buddy!
I hope you all have a great weekend...

Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment