Monday, July 12, 2010

Good Morning Stampers,
Our weather has turned to rain, fog and wind. We went from everything being so dry to everything being soggy! Still warm though.
I don't know if it the heat or what but I'm just not feeling like getting much done. I have good intentions but that's as far as the fast few days have gone.
Tonight is Monday Scrappers club. And I'm so not prepared for that. Better get a move on and get everything ready.
 Do you watch Regis and Kelly? This week they are in PEI. I hope to catch a show or two this week.
Now unto my share for the day..
Cardstock: Pear Pizza, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Greenhouse Gala
Stamp Set: Occasional Quotes a Level 3 hostess set.
1/8" Taffeta Ribbon  # 119959 Early Espresso.
Also used Early Espresso classic ink, sponge daubers.

Thanks for stopping by have a creative day..


Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment