Friday, July 23, 2010

Good Friday Morning,
The sun is shining the skies are blue. Laundry is all caught up. Probably if I look hard enough I could find something to wash, lol..
Brayden was excited when Grandpa showed up at his house. But since Grandpa had a friend with him Brayden was very shy around Shane.
Buddy and I had a good sleep last night. No storms woohoo...
My share today is an altered item. I bought these little composition books at the local $store. When making this one up I was trying to figure out just what to do. With summer travel all around us this seemed to fit the bill. Good to keep your vacation notes in.










Island Oasis Designer Series Paper from the summer mini. Peach Parfait cardstock, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White. Stamp set is a level 1 hostess set, from the summer mini. I put the Pear Pizzazz on the back cover just to complete the look.
 I've been cruise Demo sites looking for updates and announcements from the Stampin'Up! Convention that is going on in Utah. Wish I was there :( Oh maybe some year I will go!
Thanks for stopping in  have a great Friday..

Sherry Muise
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment