Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tickets are Booked

Good Morning,
Booked our tickets to Ottawa this morning. YAY!! Can't wait to go. I also went shopping for the Grands this morning. Got Brayden lots of movies and some clothes for Brooklynn.
I got this set yesterday.. Lots of Bots.. Brayden will love it as he gets older.
Card stock used: Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, Pacific Point and Whisper White.
Classic ink Early Espresso,
Stampin'Write Markers is various colors.
I cut those little nuts and bolts out, what a chore...
I also sponged around the edges..

This afternoon I'm going out visiting then working more on Christmas in July. I have added more retired stamp sets to my sell pile...I will go though mine again and again before Monday to see if there are any more I can part with... If your local I hope to see you on Monday. Just stop over... 2-4pm or 6:30-8:30pm.
Have a great day!


Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment