Friday, July 2, 2010

Going to the zoo

Good Friday Morning Stampers,
We will soon be on the road. Taking Brayden to the zoo then back home. Not sure if I will get time to post on the weekend or not. If not I will be back Monday morning with a new card share or 2 for you.
My share today is Motorcycle.

Using the new core color Marina Mist, Island Oasis Designer Paper. and Old Olive.  Happy Birthday is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. Maybe I should make a wish~ I need to find the 2 missing stamps.
My other share is can you guess? You guessed Brayden....LOL.. He can get on the swing by himself and swing. This is a new accomplishment this week...
Well Skip is waiting for me I better get a move on....




Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment