Thursday, September 23, 2010

Autumn Has Arrived

Good Morning Stampers.
Its official Fall has arrived. And you can feel it in the air. Brayden wants to go to the lighthouse. Hopefully on the weekend it will be nice for us to go. Today  he will have a surprise Daddy is coming to Yarmouth for a delivery so we will go over to see him.
Then I will be busy getting ready for a workshop tonight. Tiffany will help me later with getting things ready... :)
Tiffany has been playing with all my goodies and here is one of the cards she has made this week. I've been with the kids while she is playing...


Supplies used. Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock.
                        Spiral  Border Punch # 119872 $22.95      
                       Beary Best Friends # 118052 $ 22.95
                       Seasons of Hugs # 120823 # 31.95

I took this pic last week when I was in New Minas. I was trying to capture the dew on the petals.


 Have a terrific day..
Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment