Thursday, September 30, 2010





Good Morning Stampers,
I'm leaving Dartmouth later on this morning. I think I may stop and do a bit of shopping by myself before I head home. Start on my Christmas shopping as before I know it , it will be here.
This is another card that Tiffany made when she was home last week. I told you she played alot with my stuff. She was having a feild day with all the goodies...





Jolly Old Saint Nick, Fireside Christmas stamp sets
Jolly Holly Designer Series Paper # 117159 $ 12.50
2 1/2" circle punch
Real Red and Whisper White Card stock..

      Important Product Information

Please note the following product updates:


The Candy Cane Rub-Ons (item 120990) are now available to order.

The following items are experiencing quality issues and are currently unavailable to order:


118073: Fancy Flower Punch
120906: 2-1/2" Circle Punch
I will give you more information when it becomes available.

Thanks for stopping in today...
Shopping at your finger tips 24/7 at http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/


Sherry Muise
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment