Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Whale of a time...

Good Morning Stampers,
 The weekend that started off with a hurricane ended up being a really nice one. Last night Cody, Tasha, Helene, Alice, Skip and I went out the the lighthouse. It was beautiful out there.  Tried and tried to get a picture of Cody that boy is so stubborn. Never did like his pic taken even as a kid... Unless there is a car involved. This is the pic I did get of him..


He is in his Grandfathers car...
And the highlight of the evening was the sunset... This is one of the 50 or so that I took.. The sky was just gorgeous!



I made a birthday card for child today.




 I used crumb cake as the base, layers are soft suede and bashfull blue. The circles are cut on the Big Shot using the Circles #2 orginals Die # 114526 $ 21.95. Whale image is from Fox and Friends which comes in wood or clear mount and is in a set of 7. The 2 is something I had around in my craft room.
I have some errands to run then its laundry and crafting for the rest of the day for me...
Thank you for stopping by..


Sherry Muise
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment