Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bugs and Kisses

Good Morning Stamping Friends,
Not sure what happened yesterday I totally forgot about my blog until Tiffany mentioned it later in the day. Guess I was just too busy enjoying the grandkids.
Today I have a little guest Stamper named Brayden lol.. with the help of his Mommy he made this for Gramma. Someday he will be a stamper that is for sure. Brayden is here with me as I'm typing this and wants to stamp NOW as he is putting it. He wants to stamp Loads of Love... The truck of course is what he likes...

As you can see the desk has been used alot this week..  He has the stamping part down- pat pat pat....



The finished project...
Thanks for stopping in today.




Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment