Saturday, September 4, 2010


Good Morning ,
I'm waiting on Earl. It's raining and windy out at the moment. Our power has been flicking off and on. Hopefully it stays on. If it does go out at least I can still stamp.
I made it home ok yesterday , Brayden was sad and wanted me to stay.. but after awhile he was fine and waving bye Gramma...
Stay safe...

Sherry Muise
 Visit my website:
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment