Friday, September 17, 2010





Good Morning,
I totally forgot about my blog today and I have a card and everything to post.
Rain and more Rain that is the call for the day
Yesterday I went shopping for a bit went to a store and found a great deal on clear stamps and it had a book of quotes and a place to write your favs in. 8 different stamp sets tags, all for 19.99. Though what a realized after I got home that you have no idea what is in the box you now I know why most of them were open... Oh well I really like the ones I got.



My card today is a Quarter Fold. Sorry I did not take a pic of it opened. I will get on once I'm home next week.
Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Newspaper Print Designer Series Paper, And the bird punch. Very pleased how this turned out. You fold the card you would as it you were folding a box top.
Well I must run and get the kids ready for bed. Diaper change, bathe jamies and then a bottle for one snack for the other.. And off they will go to la la land.

Ohh did you know that Jason Priestly is filming his new sitcom here in New Minas. I hope to go get a pic of where it is being filmed before I leave...



Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment