Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day...

Good  Afternoon,
Hoping that you are all enjoying this long weekend. If its a long weekend for you. It's not for Skip, he is at work.  It was good to see that Earl didnt' cause too much Major damage. He could of been alot worse.
Today seems like a lazy day for me for some reason. I think I'm catching up on the sleep I missed last week when it was so unbearably HOT. The weather is still nice :) just  cooler...
Well my share for today. I colored it last night and just did not like the looks of it. The good thing about paper is there are TWO sides. So thats just what I did. Still not as happy about it but better than the first try.

Supplies used.
cardstock: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
ink: Early Espresso
stamps: Bells and Boughs # 120831 in the new Holiday Mini that runs from Sept 1-Jan 3 2011.
Designer Series Paper: Deck the Halls #120810 $12.50. Also in the Holiday mini.
Scallop Circle punch.
Silver Glass Glitter # 120995 $ 4.95

There is a link to the Holiday Mini on the right hand side of this post. I'm loving the mini my wish list is LONG...
Have a great day..
Taking bookings for your Holiday Workshops (parties). Give me a call or drop me an email and we can discuss the details...




Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment