Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Guest Stamper

Good Morning Stamping Friends,
The kids kept us busy yesterday. Today we are going for a little drive to find some Fabric. No its not for something thing I'm making. Tiffany is buying it for a friend in Iqaulit. We will probably stop into Frenchys' along the way. For those of you who do not know what Frenchy's is its a used clothing and other items store. Some times you find really good deals at bargain prices.
Survivor is on tonight. WooHoo hope the kids will be in bed sleeping by then.
Tiffany has been playing in my stamp room. But I need to get in here and get busy. I have a workshop tomorrow evening...
Today's card  is a card made by Alice one of the Monday Night Scrappers. This was based on the sketch challenge we had to do..
Alice used the single stamp Elizabeth # 117120 $ 11.95 . Just beautiful.
Have a great day and I will have more for you tomorrow...
Thanks for stopping by...

 
Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog. You have some really great cards! Now following from Stampin' Connection.

    Diana
    www.secretlifeofpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I am so glad to see that Elizabeth stamp. I just think it's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it.. I'm wondering if the swirly thing is her new dye she bought?! Hmmm..

    ReplyDelete