Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shake, Shake, Shake....

Good Morning Stampers,
I'm on my way to New Minas, Here is Nova Scotia. I will be there for a week babysitting two terrific boys Giovanni and Jake.
Last night club proved to be another fun night. There was loads of laughter going on.. Someone was having fun...
My share today is a shaker card we made last night. Sorry my picture is not up to par.





Supplies used:
Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake and Whisper White card stock.
Designer Series paper from the Holiday Mini "Deck the Halls" # 120810 $12.50
White Grosgrain Ribbon
Small oval, large oval and scallop oval, 1 3/8" circle .
Lots of Bots stamp set.
 Shaker cards are fun... but they take a while to make...
If you need to get intouch with me this week the best way will be by Email...
Address below...
Have a good day all...

Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment