Thursday, July 7, 2011

Baby Shower Duck

Good Morning Stampers,
Another day without my car :( Skips truck is still at the garage they didn't get it finished yesterday. Oh well! So far this morning I have 2 loads of laundry on the line, bed made.

Today I will be working on the 2nd club project. Not sure what it will be yet. Need to put on my thinking cap!!
My share today is a cute little duck card. Great for baby shower annoucements.
The stamp set is just one I picked up somewhere.

Think I need to change the palcement of his eyes!

I will work on club some then I will work on my Christmas in July event. That way I'm changing around and not getting tired of doing 1 thing.

Anyone want some dog hair??? I have plenty Buddy is shedding like crazy and its coming out all over the house. I brush him and get lots off but the house is still full of hair...



Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment