Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Rose is a Rose

Good Morning,
Another foggy mornign uggh. Hopefully it will clear off, its warm out though.
I was talking with Brayden and Brooklynn on web cam this morning.. Brooklynn was waving so cute....
2 more sleeps until Big Brother starts.. I love that show... Wonder what kind of "drama" there is going to be....
Last night was was in the craft room until about midnight. I was cutting out a storm with the Big Shot.. Today is working on Hostess Club project...
So are you loving the new catalogue? I made a wish list last night oh my good thing I have a year to get it all...
My share today is the rose from the Fifth Aveune Floral set.I stamped the rose 3 times . the bottom layer is the full rose  2nd layer 1/2 the rose and the  last layer is a 1/4  of the rose.  I also used the manhattan flower embossing folder. What do you think?
Oh inside I stamped congratulations.


Have a great day...

 
Sherry Muise
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment