Tuesday, July 12, 2011

S{ick}?

Good Morning Stampers,
Cody left for Dallas, Texas yesterday around 2pm. Poor boy his flight was delayed in Halifax, delayed in Chicago. Makes a long long day.. Temp for Dallas is around 100 F. He is only there until Wednesday when he gets on a plane and comes back home..


Last night was out Monday night scrappers and what a great time we had. One of the cards we made was this CUTE get well card.
The tissue box is just too stinkin cute!
I came across one on the demo site called Stampin Connection. I knew I had to make this card.
I also make another one for show
I need to get my catalogue close to the computer so I can make sure I get my colors and stamp sets correct. I will add this later. I know the stamp set is Word Play.




This one is a little plain.


Christmas in July:
Monday July 25th start time 10am Come when ever you want and stay as long as you like. The stamp room will be opened until 9pm. Make n Takes $2.00 each. Lots of items for sale. Join me for a day of fun... Tell your friends. There will be door prizes, specials.







 

Sherry Muise
Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card Sherry. I too, saw it on the demo website. You did a good job with it.

    Alvina :-)

    ReplyDelete