Wednesday, July 20, 2011

club card1

Good Morning Stampers,
As I sit here to type this I have a little boy next to me saying are you done yet? You done now? He wants to play a game on here. Today the sun is shining and we are going to go an Acadia Village to check it out.
I think this is going to be a really short post.. as I'm not sure how long I can put off the you done now questions...
My share today is a card we made in our last Hostess club. Found one on the Stampin'Connection site (a perk for demos). Changed a few little things. Here we used Pool Party, Whisper White, Big Shot and top note die, Beautiful Butterflies embosslet,Word Play stamp set.















Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Christmas in July Event, Monday July 25th, 10am.
Door open at 10 and close at 9pm
Sherry Muise
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment