Sunday, July 3, 2011

Nova Scotia Sunset

Good Morning,
How is July treating you so far. Well we had 2 beautiful mornings without fog, but sadly it came back today. Hopefully it will leave soon, going to take a while though if it does as it is very thick out there.
As I said I was going to sit on the deck last night and have my coffee and watch the sun go down. And here is  what I witnessed.
Stunning don't you think?
My card share today is one I have never tried before and I think it came out ok.

Closed. I used the stamp set Just Believe its a set of 9 and comes in both wood and clear. I also used the Big Shot and the square Lattice embossing folder # 119976.

And the inside reveal..
I will be making this fold again. Just need to figure out what I want to put on it.

Today I will be back in the craft room working on samples, Club and Christmas in July. I really need to get busy as I realize that I will be having Brayden the week before I have the Christmas in July event. I hope that if you in the area you will stop in and check out the event. July 25th. Times will follow once the date gets closer. Just mark that day for a creative day out!


Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. Really like the card and what an awsome sunset!!!

    Alvina :-)

    ReplyDelete