Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Christmas in July Winners....

Good Morning Stampers,
 Thanks to all who came to my Christmas in July event. This morning when Brayden got up he drew the tickets for the Door Prizes. He would not let me take his picture!
There were 4 door prizes
1. Nanette R.  Winner of  Swirls &Curls Verses hostess set from the summer mini
2. Cindy P. Winner of Pkg of Card Stock 8 1/2x 11
3. Anna F. Winner of Stampin' Dimensionals
4. Margie H. Winner of  Stampin'Write Marker Crumb Cake
Congratulations to all the winners.

Todays share is one of the cards we made during the event.


Close up view.


I also had a special going during the event , so I thought I would make it fair. And offer a special to any online orders. Place any online order on July 27th. Once your order has been shipped out to you I will then send out your prizes.
Special:
1. Purchase up to $50 before shipping and taxes and I will sent you Gold Lame Smooch Pearlized Accent ink  (pg 203)
2.  $51-75 before shipping and taxes and you will get Antique Brads (pg 198)
3. $75-100 before shipping and taxes and your gift is... 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon color your choice.
4. $100 and up 1 of the A la Carte Stamps your choice..
I will contact you when you place your order.

Thank you for stopping in enjoy your day... Its raining here :(








Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment