Saturday, July 2, 2011

Good Evening Stamping Friends,
Here in my neighbourhood it is gorgeous out. Going to sit out on the deck and have a coffee after I type this.
Today was sort of a lazy day. Watched a movie, played in the craft room. That was about it.
My card share is one that I finished up last night its the perfect card for a little baby girl or a yound girl if you change the sentiment.

I used Patterns Designer Series Paper Stacks 2010-2011 In Color, and used the Blushing Bride. 1/2" Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, and Cherry Cobbler buttons from the Designer Buttons Regals set.


Whisper White cardstock and Curvy Verses for the senitment stamped in Cherry Cobbler. I love it...
Going to go watch the sun set now. I will take my camera out to show you the sunset tomorrow.. Have a great night..




Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment