Saturday, July 30, 2011

Snowmuch Fun

Good Afternoon Stampers,
Well Brayden back home and happy to be there. I think he enjoyed his vacation with Gramma.
Today I'm a little disappointed :( This week I had check airline prices to Ottawa. And WOW $308 return couldn't beat that, so I got intouch with a friend to see if she wanted to go and yes she was able to go during the time frame I had picked. Then I left to go the Dartmouth. We were going to meet up yesterday on my way back to Yarmouth but something came up and I didn't travel her way so I waited until this morning and :( sadly the flight jumped up just about double the price. We do not want to spend that! So I will keep checking and if I find it again I will purchase the tickets right away NO waiting...
Anyhow..
Here is another card we made during the Christmas in July event.

We used the new stamp set Snow Much  Fun #1225602w, 122562c
card base is Island Indigo # 122923
1st layer is Calypso Coral # 122925
and Whisper White # 100730
Modern Lable Punch # 119849
Big Shot # 113439
Northern Frost sizzlits Decorative Strip Die # 120901
And a generic jewel.
This set is sure to be a favorite this coming Christmas season. Its already 1 of my favorites.
I don't know if you remember we mentioning that Cody went to Dallas a few weeks ago, well this is what he brought back for me. It so me as I love snowmen. And this one is just too cute... Poor little guy LOL..


I have a some stamp sets for sale. I will post a few each day.
Today I have 4 to post. These are all $10.00 each. The are brand new never been mounted.

Birthday Bakery

Sweet Summer

Punch Bunch

Afterthoughts

If your intersted in any of these sets email me.
Want something from the Idea Book and Catalogue or the Summer Mini, Click on the shop now button to the right  top of page.


Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment