Saturday, July 9, 2011

Scallop dress for you

Good Morning Stampers,
I'm having a lazy morning, I didnt' sleep well then the thunder hit and Buddy was so scared. So with him shaking and panting I didn't get any sleep until it was over.

My share today is a Scallop Circle Dress. Its been awhile since I have made one so I thought I would make one using the neturals paper stacks. Added a purse and a little bling. Looks great.

Monday Night Scrappers  is this coming Monday and Oh the cards I have are cute... Hope the girls think so too. Today I just have to type up the instructions.

I also have been going through my retired stamps and seeing just what I want to keep and what should go.. I will be selling them at my Christmas in July event. If your in the area drop on by and see what is happening in the crafting world. Enter you name for a door prize when you come.
Going out to Mom and Dads for lunch today.  Think I will bring the club cards to show them and see what they think....
Have a good Saturday...



 Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment