Monday, November 15, 2010

Crayon Resist

Good Morning Stampers,
Oh my goodness I forgot how hard it is to get ready with a 3 year old around. As fast as I'm cleaning up he is "helping" too. Right now he is watching Dora so I hope I have enough time to post this.
I have a stamp class this afternoon. Hoping Brayden will sleep! He has been up since 5:40 uggg...
My share today is 1 of the cards we are making today.

This is lovely as a tree meets crayon resist. Stamp in Old Olive, use a white crayon where you would like to show snow in this case. Then I took Pear Pizzazz on a cotton ball and rubbed it all over. On the Merry Christmas I tried to make it look like snow was on the letters..
I like how this turned out.
Well I must run, have a good day.
Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

3 comments:

  1. What a great technique. Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how it looks like snow on the letters! Very nice! #271 following from Stampin Connection.

    ReplyDelete