Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Good Morning,
Well its another rainy day here. My car is in the garage for the day. I'm sure Brayden and I will find plenty to do.
At the card class yesterday I was worried that Brayden would bother the ladies but about 1/2 way into the class in fell asleep. Now if the dog woul donly be quite he was locked into the bedroom as his chain broke and I couldn't put him out.
This is another card we made yesterday. Pinks and Purples seem to be what color is out for Christmas this year.
Serene Snowflake, Glimmer Brads, Concord Crush ink and card stock, Pink Pirouette and Early Espresso card stock.

Merry Christmas is from the stamp set A Cardnial Christmas Have a good day..


Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment