Monday, November 29, 2010

Penquin bag

Good Morning Stampers,
Brrr it is cold out there. I had to go out with Buddy and just about froze. We had a great weekend away. NSBA Christmas party. I played pool haven't done that is years it was great fun. And if I do say so myself  " I did great" LOL.
On Saturday we surprised Brayden by showing up at his house. He thought it was Uncle Cody. We never told him we were coming. I took him to a local stamp store or my I thought I liked lots. He was like this one ,this one buy it gramma!
I have 1 more stamp event left for the 2010 year and that is Monday Night Stampers on the 6th. If you would like a workshop book now in order to get your goodies in time for Christmas. Last date to Order December 7th,  to make sure all  instock items will arrive intime for Christmas.
My first share today is my grands :)
Brayden crafting...


Cookie--yum,yum
 This bag is just the cutest.   Love the penquin.



Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725g

No comments:

Post a Comment