Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tags and Bags

Good Morning Stampers,
I didn't get back on here yesterday to post pictures.
Today I have some for you.
Only 7 more days left for the Awesome Starter kit Promotion. Sign up today...Great Christmas present for yourself, and a good price point $107.50 no shipping or taxes for $ 375.00 worth of Stampin'Up! product. My password is sweetstamps if your interested in joining my team.
My first share today is my little princess..
I just LOVE this picture of her!!



Tomorrow we will be making these in the Tags and Bags class.

I bent the bag I we will not do that at class...

Side view

Tag to close bag.

Another tag we will make...


I'm off to create the rest of the class... Need to find my Mojo first though... Gonna have another coffee and hopefully it will show up..





Sherry Muise
 Phone: 902-742-7725

2 comments: