Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Watercolor Wonder Crayons!

Good Morning Stampers,

Congratulations to Danna S, Coral B and Jill L  on becoming the newest additions to my team of Stampin' UP! Demonstrators!  They  just ordered the kit because it's an awesome deal - and who could blame them!  It's a fantastic bargain!
Today is your last day to sign up!

Great news! The Watercolor Wonder Crayons are now available for purchase.
Use the following item numbers to purchase your Watercolor Wonder Crayons:

•120949 New Color Kit
•119802 Subtles
•119803 Regals
•119804 Brights
•119805 Neutrals

I made this luminary. Using Dasher and Concord Crush Paper. I found this online and for the life of me I cannot find the blog again to give credit.
Vellum Card stock.



My night time photo is a little shaky...


Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sherie I love what you have been making...

    Hugs
    Rhonda A.

    ReplyDelete