Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Season's Greetings

Good Morning Stampers,
I slept in this morning and so did Buddy. Usually he wakes me up. We both must of been tired out.
My backyard has about 30 or more Robins. They are eating up a storm and looking fat! Wonder if this is their last stop before they start to fly south for the winter?
Brayden told his mommy that he wanted to go out and get more halloween candy today..
My share for today is a level 2 set from the Holiday mini.

What do you think? I think it turned out great..
Well I have to go and continue to work on Fall Fling stuff.
Have a great day thanks for stopping in..

Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. I like the way the pointsettias turned out. Nice card.
    Al

    ReplyDelete