Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Good Morning Stampers,
I was going to go to Dartmouth today to pick up Brayden but Cody went instead and he is already picked up Brayden and they are on their way back. So this morning I have been busy cleaning the house and moving Christmas gifts I have already bought as Brayden always tend to find things when he is here lol...
I still have the floors to vaccum and to make up Braydens bed. He was very excited to get in Gramma's car with Uncle Cody didnt' even want to go say bye to his sister..


Always Artichoke, Tags Til Christmas stamped in Cherry Cobbler. Organza Whisper White Ribbon, Snow flakes cut on the Big Shot. And Silver Glass Glitter. And Decortative Lable Punch and TADA your card is made!


Now taking names for Hostess Club starting in January. If your interested give me a email or call.





Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment