Sunday, November 7, 2010

Good Morning,
Today I could sleep in extra long and was awake earlier than I have been all week grr...
Thanks to all who came to the Fall Fling yesterday it was a great day.. Thanks to all my helpers... Mom, Alice, Alvina and Tasha..  If you missed the event awwe. We will be holding another one next year!  I know the weather was not the greatest and lots of Flooding.
Just looked on the news on line and on Friday Yarmouth had a record breaking downfall 131mm. YIKES and it has not stopped. Many roads and flooded or washed away, basements flooded.
Poor Skip and the crew at the boatshop, 2 weeks ago they put a boat outside to finish it well the weather has not cooperated at all. I will be glad when the boat is finished.
Or at least a few days of nice weather . I know not happening for a while yet.
Cody and Tasha are down for their vacation.

On my Stampin'Up! website you will see a list of upcoming classes just posted.
My card share today is  Dasher I think he is just the cutest little deer ever...
Chocolate chip and Very Vanilla not your normal Christmas combo but it works on this card.
Dasher, Four the Holidays stamp sets.
Dazzling Diamonds glitter and a little red bling on the nose.



Have a good day...

Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment