Thursday, November 4, 2010

Good Morning Stamping Friends,
I was busy crafting and I could hear this sort of knocking sound at a window got up and checked. Lots of birds around figured one must of been trying to get in. Then I heard it again and looked in the spare room as thats where the sound seem to be coming from and guess what! There was a woodpecker hanging on the window.

This is the window that Buddy is always at watching the yard and barking at the mailman until out of his site.
Then I put some seed just on the rail of the deck and the birds flocked here.

This one is having lunch... The yard was loaded in robins and blue jays.
 Today I have 2 more small gift boxes to show you.

 The first one is a match box. Cherry Cobbler and a little piece of Designer Paper, Tags til Christmas.


The list I gave yesterday would also work on these and I got another suggestion but they did not want their name put its christmas panties!
And this is a retired Die from Stampin' Up!


I wanted you to see the side view the bags are small . The could also be used as table favors for Christmas, Anniversarys, Weddings just to name a few.
Well for me its back to another day of getting things ready. I was going to price stuff yesterday but just never got to it, so that is what my morning will be...
Hope you have a creative day...


Sherry Muise Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment: