Saturday, November 20, 2010

Welcome.

Good Morning Stampers,
I'm in Dartmouth and forgot my camera home with my pictures on it. I will be going back home tomorrow.
Last night Tiffany signed up to be  Demo. YAY Tiffany. Welcome to my team...
If you would like to join my team , or you would just to have the kit and discounts for yourself. click on Join my Team. Takes about 15 min. to fill in the forms online, and away you go. My password is sweetstamps. I would love to add you to my team. And there is no better time to join then  when the starter kit is 50% off. Until November 30th it is Only $ 107.50 WOWZA!!
Everyone likes a sale right... On Monday morning make sure you check out  my online store. Stampin'Up! is a having a special 1 week Sale .I only know that there are some things that are 50% off . I'm in the dark about what is on sale just like all of you.

I'm off to take Tiffany and family to get their photos done... Have a great day..

Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment