Friday, November 5, 2010

Good Morning oops Afternoon,
What a day so far, here it is just about noon and I only have 2 things crossed of my ToDo list. I had to go out in this nasty weather we are having. Rain and Winds are the forecast for the next 3 days. When I left it was a light sprinkle not bad ohh by the time I left the store it was a down pour.
Yesterday for DEMOS only the Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Mini was posted on the Stampin'Up! web site. Oh my lots and lots of beautiful things coming in January.. Book your Sale-A Bration workshops now!!!!!!!!!!!!
No photo's today. I'm getting everything packed and ready for the
                                             Fall Fling


tomorrow if your in the area


Stop by and say HI! $2.00 admission. Meadowfields

School on Prospect Street. 10Am-1pm..


Have a great day...


Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment