Thursday, December 2, 2010

And the Winner is.....

Good Morning Stampers.
I had 12 names in my draw for the Christmas Stocking. What I did as each order came in I wrote the name down in order. Then I put it in random number generator and the number picked was...

And that winning person is Karla Muise-Harvey... Congrats, your goodies will be in the mail soon. And what are the goodies... some are a few surprises so I couldn't show them lol..

I'm sure you will enjoy these goodies....
Thank you to all who participated in this draw.
We had a rough start to the craft room yesterday but now all is good. I hear lots of sawing and hammering coming from down there. Now I have to pick a color to paint the walls... I'm leaning towards a yellow tone. Any suggestions.
I'm working on Christmas cards and have lots of cutting to do today , but first I have some errands to run..
Have a great day..

Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment: