Thursday, December 16, 2010

Let it snow Let it snow..

Good Morning Stampers,
Let it snow well that is what its doing now. It can snow all it wants this week as long as its not a storm to travel in on Christmas Eve.
This is what Buddy is up to when I do my wrapping he sits and waits for the rolls to be empty so he can play and chew then up!


I have a few card to share that I have received this Christmas.
Donnalee

Heather C

I love these snowmen! See no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil.. How cute are they?

Today I have 1 more parcel to mail and a few more cards and then a bit of shopping. The snow is putting me more so in that Christmas mood...


Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment