Monday, December 6, 2010

Gold Dasher

Good Morning Stampers,
I woke up to a snowstorm, no power. What a way to start a Monday. The power finally come on about 40 mins ago. The furnace has been running non-stop since it was starting to get a little chilly in here.
Now the power is on I hear lots of noise coming from the  downstairs area.. I love to hear that sound right now anyways. As I know that soon I will be able to be crafting down there :)
I was going to show you what I did with all those bells but I changed my mind so I will show you tomorrow what I did with them!

My card share today is another Dasher card. Here I have used gold embossing powder and Concord Crush cardstock along with Whisper White. Concord Crush ribbon.

Today is the last day to get your orders to be to be sure that all instock items arrive in time for Christmas.

Tonight is our last Monday Night Scrappers Club meeting, for 2010. I sure that we will have lots of fun and plenty to eat..
Must remember to bring my camera..

Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment