Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Club

Good Morning Stampers,
Our Monday Night Stampers meet last night for the last club night of the year. We had such a great time.Lots of great cards which I will show a little farther down this post. Plenty to eat and drink. A really nice evening together.
We played a game where each member had to come and pick a pieces of a card as they drew their pieces out I would write down the order they drew. Then I read a little story about elves that had to make Santas Christmas cards. In the story the elves would direct you to when to put your piece. Everyones came out good, some had to put their thinking cards on to make it work. The other day I showed you all the bells I was cutting out this is what they were for. Here is my sample.














I was busy working on candles the past few weeks. I made a candle for each of the club members:




Now to the cards, I know your waiting to see these.




Terrific job ladies Thank you.
Then they surprised me with a gift.

I LOVE it. Thanks you girls so much.
Have a great day..


Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment