Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Good Morning
 Well the 2 more sleeps... And it seems like I still have so much to do!
Well Buddy woke up with bad breath this morning as he got off the bed, put his front paws on the dresser took off a open pkg of CERTS and ate them!

My share today is table treats.. Each little candy wrapper has a truffle inside..YUMM

I still have a few more to put together. Here I used the Big Shot, Bigz Candy Wrapper Die. Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip. Jolly Holly Designer series Paper. Tags til Christmas Stamp set. and the tag punches.
I also have another share today too... Oh boy!!
Still need work but this is what I created last night..

Have a great day ..

Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment