Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas tree

Hello Stampers,
I didnt' make it back on here this weekend. Its been a busy one.
Yesterday we went to Digby to get my counter top and doors. This was the road conditions as we drove. Roughly an hours drive away,
We made it there bought the counter top and doors for the craft room. Then later in the day we went and picked up the ceiling paint, primer. Today I picked up the rollers and paint brush, door knobs, hinges.
My share today is a ornament I made for the tree. the hardest thing was trying to get it to stay in place. I used sticky tape, glue dots finally it came together and stayed...

Then today we put our Christmas tree up. I'm used to a pine tree this is a spruce tree. I like it its different.
I have lots of snowman on the tree. And the topper is a SnowLady. She should have a little more light on her.



My village is under the tree this year.
Have a good day what is left of it...
The season finale of Amazing Race is on tonight :)

Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment