Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Funny

Good Morning Stampers,
Are you all ready for the BIG DAY? I'm not even close. Seems like it running up to me faster and faster each year. I think the day used to creap and then walk fast, now running :(  Yesterday I got just about everything wrapped that I have and now I need to go out and pick up a few more gifts.
Today my parcels will get mailed. I know a little slow at doing that!
Carpenter is all finished. What's left is for Skip and I to do. He has to get the counter in, make a casing for the supported beam that is there. And paint. What's Sherrys job you say... I will clean up and supervise lol.. I will help with the painting,,

My share today is a funny.... How did they know to talk about us !!!


Have a great day...



Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment