Thursday, December 23, 2010

Are you ready?

Good Morning,
All you all ready for Christmas. Today I'm doing the last minute things..
I have to share this it, not sure who to give credit to but if your the owner let me know.
   
Brayers roll. . . . are you listening.

On the card. . . . ink is glistening.
A Beautiful sight. . . we’re happy tonight.
Stamping in a Winter wonderland.
In the kitchen we can stamp a snowman.
Then add color to his carrot nose.
You’ll say: Are you Finished?
I’ll say: No Ma’am, I need to add some glitter to make snow.
When we stamp . . . ain’t it thrilling.
Even when . . . . the powders spilling.
We’ll create and we’ll play. . . .the art stamper way,
Stamping in a Winter wonderland

I thought it was Cute... how about you?



I really should have a Christmas share but I have always liked this bird from the ALWAYS stamp set lol..This is another try at my MDS. Each day I learn something new :)



Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment