Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Guest Christmas Cards

Good Morning Stamping Friends,
My craft/class room is coming along they putting gyroc on the walls today... 1 step closer :).
Did you know that during the 2 weeks of the Starter Kit Promo, over 9000 people signed up! WOW.. The kits are starting to arrive if they haven't all ready. I remember getting my kit I took pictures lol..
I expedited the club order from last night. It has shipped already. Says arrival date is the 10th. We shall see.
Hostess Club only has a few spots left if you would like to join up. And the Big Shot Club will also be starting in January.
My share today is 2 cards that I recieved from my online friends Lynn and Donna.
Donnas card

Lynns card
Thanks gals...
Have a great day...


Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment