Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Digital Studio

Good Day,
I got to play with my digital studio last night. Oh my I really need time to sit and figure it out. And read and play. But anyways I made 1 card took all night but I did it. Not the greatest card couldn't get it how I wanted it to go. I need to figure out how to add the layers differently.
and here it is......TADA!!!


Can't wait until I have the time to sit and play with this... Could be fun..
Anyways.. Believe it or not this took me a few hours to make LOL.. Hope I get faster.


Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE your new header!!!! once you get the MDS figured out I might have a peek at it.... still not sure I want to go that way! Have a wonderful blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete