Sunday, July 5, 2009

Doodle Flowers

Good Morning,

Last night I cut strawberries up and made 12 500ml bottles of jam. I think that is enough! Hmm maybe not...

I joined 2 swaps so I need to get working on those cards today. Swap #1 is black and white with a touch of color, #2 is a masculine card. I have an idea for both just need to make one card up of each and see if I like them.

The count down is on before the family arrives . And Reunion time begins. Grandpa has been busy working on things for Brayden. Put a new ladder up to the slide, the slide needs another coat of wax! He will fly right down :). Made a cart for pulling him around.
Todays card is made with a stamp set from Inkadinkado,
called Doodle Flowers. I colored the flowers with Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay markers. The matching Crushed Curry polka dot ribbon just ties it all together...
Well I hope you all have a great day with family and friends..
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment