Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Morning all....
I'm off to the Halifax area for a few days. I want to be on the road by 9. Wonder if I can do it, I have to I'm meeting my friend 11ish is Bridgewater. I plan on going shopping (window) at some of the craft stores this afternoon. Tasha is going out and about with me she has the afternoon off...

I got my swaps all done now ! yeah. I will mail then as I leave.. I was up late last night getting things ready for this blog and chatting to my cousin Michelle... Also printed off my Michaels coupons just incase... And cleaning my desk off again...

Today card is not really a card more like a post card
I think that this is such a great idea for kids to remind thme of their manners.. This is Simple Birthday Thanks #111546 $23.95. The cherry and the sprinkles all have crystal effects on them.
I'll let you know if I find any goodies out there today..
Unitl later
Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment